From Deal Ready to Shovel Ready, Gallatin’s Got It
From undeveloped land to shovel-ready sites in an established industrial park to existing buildings suitable for industrial, office or retail use, there’s a place for your business in Gallatin. The Gallatin Economic Development Agency has streamlined and simplified the search for sites and buildings by partnering with the Tennessee Valley Authority. We offer a powerful tool that can be used to complete an initial investigation of available sites without making a visit in person.
The Gallatin EDA also maintains listings of Gallatin Office and Retail development sites. Find plenty of options in Gallatin, including sites suitable for corporate headquarters. Search available office sites and buildings
What can you do?
- Use flexible search criteria find exactly what you are looking for—everything
from office, industrial, call center, warehouse, land or any combination of the
- Narrow your search by specifying site size, rail access, ceiling height and sale or
- Focus on a specific area by drawing a polygon on the map.
- Select any sites and see a full property description.
- Create detailed demographic, labor force, consumer expenditure and business
reports; also save your results, print and/or export the information.